Best Cover Letter for all freelancer marketplace job.

Hi everybody, how are you? Now I offer you best 10 cover letter for all freelancer marketplace job. It’s mostly helpful for new freelancer. Many freelancers always bit and bit every freelancer site. But they don’t get any job. Because there are not write a good cover letter. You have good skill for this job but if you copy past or write a simple cover letter then you do not get any job in marketplace.




1#Graphic Design

Dear Sir,

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity. I have 4 Years experience in graphic design. I have a site where I a website where I publish various graphic design tutorial.

I have excellent experience in logo and banner design. I can create high quality design in a few time.

I have confident that I will do your work very well. I hope you would like my work and you will give me a good feedback which is very important for my future carrier in odesk.

Here I attached some of my logo and banner design projects. Hope you would like those. If you want to see more sample of my work you can visit my site-www.photoshoprain.com.
I'm available in Skype, G.talk, YM or MSN for chat. Thanks and Regards

Thanks,
Your name here!


2#Web Development

Dear Sir,

I'm a Web Developer, and I'm very interested in your job post “Put The Job Title Here”.

I have recently worked for a US Company as a team leader, where my responsibilities included developing there basic Web Layout platform.

I have consistently delivered projects on time and under budget, which has earned me the role of team lead on a number of recent projects, as you'll see in my work history. I believe my skills would be ideal for your project.

number of my projects are in my oDesk portfolio. My work for xyz.com, in which I transferred a complicated JavaScript app to the cloud, is very similar to your position.

am available to chat by IM, email or Skype, and would be happy to set up a convenient time to discuss the application you're moving and some ideas about the safest way to get it into the cloud. I will be available 15 hours per week for this position.

Thanks,
Your name here!


3#SEO/SMM/SEM

Dear Sir,

Im energetic as an SEO/SMM/SEM proficient and providing Online Marketing services from appendix 6 years. I specialize in Off Page and On Page Search Engine Optimization and have worked successfully behind clients approximately the globe.
 
I have attached SEO portfolio of websites just very just about which I had worked in considering. Please plan the relationship. Since I have started vivacious one more web revolutionize and publicity company E3S (Eureka Smart Software Solutions) my account harshly the subject of oDesk does not have chronicles though I have successfully curtains search engine optimization for various clients using various tools and techniques. Some of the prominent projects that I have worked more or less in the taking into account are genuine sedated -

Hague Expat Housing (http://www.yoursitename.com)  keyword optimization and page rank momentum. Achieved first page listing for Hague Expat Flats and Hague Expat Housing Agency. Also managed the PPC disturb for the same.

Damai Bungalows (http://www.yoursitename.com)  Did off page and upon page optimization (including generating of Meta tags). Keyword optimization was afterward over and the end surrounded by for the website. Achieved first page ranking upon Google, Yahoo and Bing for Sumatra surf holiday and surf camps Sumatra along in the middle of added keywords.

House and Land Package Center (http://www.yoursitename.com)  One of the most challenging keywords for which the website was to be optimized for. Achieved first page ranking upon Google.com.au for the when phrases in flames and house packages perth, dwelling and estate packages Brisbane and investment properties perth.

Thanks,

Your name here!


4#Data Entry

Dear Sir,

I am writing in response to your advertisement for a “Data Entry Assistant & SEO Good English”.  After carefully reviewing the experience requirements of the job description, I feel that I am a suitable match for the job. I've held several data entry positions that entail inputting customer requests, inquire, and tracking codes of products I also perform administrative duties including copying and faxing documents, answering telephones, transferring data, web research and reports to immediate supervisor.

I feel that I can add professionalism and accuracy to your current team of professionals. With extensive experience supporting all levels of a department and working directly with external vendors, I take direction well and can complete a heavy workload and complete projects under minimal supervision. If you feel there is a mutual interest, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to learn more about your company, the requirements of the position, and how my qualifications would be a good fit.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to Hiring from you soon.
Thanks,
Your name here!


5#Office Assistant

Dear Sir,

I am a stay at residence mother and have been searching for online jobs to reach even if my daughter is in conservatory. I have worked in the administrative arena for 5 years and have a diploma in Executive Office Assistant.

I have excellent communication skills and English is my first language. I along with enjoy typing and researching websites. I am not supportive of at any era during the week and my peak hours would be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday hours of daylight from 8:30 am  11:30 am.
Thanks,
Your name here!



##TIPS & TRICKS##

* Make sure that each lid letter you send approaching oDesk, is personalize and specific, to each job, that you are applying for.

* Never copy and newscaster your lid letters contents, as all project is every second, and needs, to be
tailored, to its own requirements.

* Never Provide Email ID / Skype ID or any optional add-on Contact Info (This is Against oDesk Policy)

* Keep your cover letter brusque in length; four rapid paragraphs, are more than ample to acquire your notice across.

* Avoid boring them to death once an essay, this will incline them off, from hiring you.

* Every single parentage in your oDesk cover letter should be written in a way, that will come occurring gone the money for the employer an incentive to hire you.

* Show a high level of rapidity that you are accessible, prepared, and ready, to begin nimble following them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment